DIRECTIONS FOR USING SCHOOLOGY
Dear Boundary County School District Student,
Great news—we’re now using Schoology (pronounced: Skoo’-luh-jee), an award-winning learning management system. Now you can access your courses, assignments, and content by logging into one place! With your student account in Schoology you can:
- Access your Courses
- Complete Assessments
- Submit Assignments
- Communicate with Teachers
- View your Grades
- Collaborate within Groups
- Receive Updates
- Manage your Calendar
Since an account has already been created for you, all you have to do is log in! To help you get started, you have already been enrolled in your Courses.
What Do I Need to Setup in Schoology? Click on the links for video tutorials.
- Setup your User Profile
- Navigate to your Courses
- Check your Grades
- Understand the Homepage: (Updates, Recent Activity, Calendar)
How Do I Learn More About How To Use Schoology?
To learn more, you can:
- Visit Schoology Support to access Schoology Help Guides.
- Contact Andrea Fuentes
- To report any issues with utilizing Schoology, please mail your teacher a message.
How Do I Log Into My Account?
You can log into your account following these steps:
- In your browser, navigate to our domain, https://bcsd101.schoology.com/
- Enter your credentials.
We think you will find that Schoology is intuitive and user-friendly. If you have any questions, please reach out to Andrea Fuentes @ 208-267-3146
Curriculum, instruction and Assessment Director