Breakfast & Lunch Menus
LINK TO - MENUS
Food Service Supervisor
208.267.3146 Ext. 8
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES
- PAID BREAKFAST: $1.80, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $7.20
- REDUCED BREAKFAST: $.30, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $1.20
- PAID LUNCH: $3.10, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $12.40
- REDUCED LUNCH - $0.40, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $1.60
SECONDARY (MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL) MEALS:
- PAID BREAKFAST: $1.90, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $7.60
- REDUCED BREAKFAST: $0.30, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $1.20
- PAID LUNCH: $3.20, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $12.80
- REDUCED LUNCH: $0.40, COST PER WEEK WOULD BE $1.60
SMART SNACK CALCULATOR
USDA NONDISCRIMINATION STATEMENT
SNAP and FDPIR State or local agencies, and their subrecipients, must post the following Nondiscrimination Statement: In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
- fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.